- fm045 apartment of 84.4 sqm on the first floor + 8.7 sqm of balconies and cellar, for sale in downtown Fermo, hospital area.
- The property is on the first floor of a building of 1965.
- It consists of entrance hall, kitchen, large living room, 2 bedrooms and bathroom, plus 2 small balconies, plus cellar on the ground floor.
- The whole apartment, with the exception of bathroom and kitchen, has parquet floors, never polished, which can then be polished and treated so as to get it back as new.
- The fixtures were rebuilt in 2014, in aluminium with double glazing; the systems over the years have been revised and adapted, the boiler has been changed recently.
- The roof of the building was rebuilt in 2010 (waterproofing) as well as the terrace on the top floor of the penthouse.
- Energy class EPA G: 147.99 kWh/sqm per year.
- Request 98,000 euros. Condominium expenses, 350 euros per year.
Engineer Marco Simoni 338/4458787 fermo-casa.it